What is your turn around time?
- We offer the fastest turn-around time in the industry. Submit finished artwork and receive your free sample in 2-4 business days. If required, we will first provide your free graphic artwork in 2-4 business days and then proceed to make your free sample. Upon sample approval your order will ship in 8-12 business days.
Select RUSH to skip your sample and have your order ship within 7 business days of approving artwork. Adds 25%. Woven labels only.
Are there any setup costs or other hidden fees for my order?
- No! There are no hidden costs. The only cost for your woven labels is the unit price plus shipping. That’s it!
How is the price of my label determined?
- Our prices are based on the size and quantity only. We do not need to see your design to provide an accurate price. To determine the price of your order using our price charts, average the two dimensions of your label (W+H/2) and round up to the nearest half inch to determine the size for pricing. You may then see the price for each quantity at the requested size. Upon ordering, you will be emailed an invoice clearly outlining all costs within 1-2 business days and your account is not charged until the appropriate artwork/sample approvals have been made.
Will I be able to see what my label will look like before you charge my account and make the full order?
- Yes! All custom label orders receive a free sample to approve via email before we charge your account and produce the full order.
Can you help me create my artwork or label layout from scratch?
- Yes! Simply provide a detailed description with your order and one of our talented graphic artists will create your label layout for free. You will be able to review and approve your free label artwork before your order is advanced.
What if my design has an excessive amount of detail?
- If your design is photo-realistic, contains many small details, or has complex color blends, then our Deluxe Imprinted labels may be right for you. This process provides unlimited colors and fine detail using a state-of-the-art digital printing process.
What is the minimum quantity I can order?
- We offer the lowest minimums in the industry. The minimum for woven labels is 10 pieces. The minimum for Deluxe Imprinted labels is 25 pieces. The minimum for screen printed labels is 500 pieces. Keep in mind we can offer a much better unit price for higher quantity orders.
How many colors can my label have?
- Woven labels include up to 8 colors at no additional cost. The maximum number of colors possible on a woven label is 12. Each color over 8 colors adds 8¢ to the unit cost. Deluxe Imprinted labels can have unlimited colors. Screen printed labels can have up to 4 colors printed onto the label material.
How do I specify my colors?
- We will match your artwork as close as possible. In the detailed description section of your order form, you may specify a Pantone color code from our color chart. We cannot guarantee an exact thread to Pantone match, but we are confident we can achieve the closest match possible.
How small can my text be?
- Only a simple font can be used for any font 8pt or smaller. Caps works best at the smallest sizes. The absolute smallest text for woven labels and Deluxe Imprinted labels is 6pt. The smallest for screen printed labels is 5pt.
Can I have my sample mailed out to me for in hand inspection?
- Yes! We try to avoid sending out physical samples because it can take the same time as a full order and the photo is usually sufficient. However, if you absolutely require an in-hand sample, we can provide this for you. We require a deposit of $70 be put down and this deposit can be put toward the full order when you proceed. If you are not satisfied with your sample, we will provide an improved sample or you may return the sample and we will refund your deposit in full. This way you are not charged a penny if you are not 100% satisfied.
Will my label have finished edges?
- All woven labels are hot cut with all four edges finished and come ready to go into your garment. Ultrasonic cut is also available upon request for orders of 5000 pieces or more and provides a slightly softer edge. Cotton labels have two finished edges and two unfinished edges that should be sewn down or into a seam.
Will my labels fade or bleed in the wash?
- No! We use only the highest quality, color-fast threads that will never fade or bleed in the wash.
How do I apply Iron On labels?
- You may use a heat press or home iron. Set to 300 degrees (medium cotton setting for iron) and press firmly for 20-25 seconds. No steam. Let cool completely.
What if there is a problem with my order when I receive it?
- We stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your label order you may return the labels and we will redo your order for free or refund your money in full.
How much do you charge for shipping? What method do you use?
- Orders ship via FedEx or USPS. Standard shipping on any label order under 1000 pieces to the continental US is $12.95. For alternate quantities and locations, all shipping costs will be clearly outlined on your order invoice so that all costs may be reviewed before your account is charged. You will be emailed a tracking number when your order leaves our facility.
Can you ship on my FedEx or USPS account if I supply my account number?
- Yes! Simply include the account number in the detailed description section of your order and we will ship your order on your account.
Do I have to pay customs and duty if my order is shipped outside the US?
- Orders shipped to international locations may be subject to the customs and duties charges required by that country.
Do I have to pay sales tax on my order?
- Quality Woven Labels, Inc is a New York registered company. Only orders shipping to a New York address will have sales tax added to their order total. All costs will be clearly outlined on your order invoice before your account is charged.
What are your hours of operation?
- Our New York office is open 9-5:30 EST. M-F. You may call us anytime at 1 (855) 679-0009 or email email@example.com. Our labels specialists are standing by and ready to assist.